This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the websites and applications operated by S.C. ARCHWOOD DESIGN 09 S.R.L. with its registered office in 427 - Căteasca, Argeș county - (hereinafter referred to as ArchWood).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• operation of the site,
• analyzing the behavior of the site visitors,
• for advertising.
This policy is in addition to the ArchWood policy regarding the protection of personal data in general, which you can find here, and the Terms and Conditions of the site you can find here, which we encourage you to read, including additional useful information, including with respect to ArchWood Data Protection Officer, all purposes of data processing by ArchWood, your rights, as well as exceptions and limitations thereof.
Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for ArchWood. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible about the ArchWood approach. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file, made up of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to an ArchWood server or to a third party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible mainly to recognize the user's terminal and to present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support ArchWood's efforts to provide services that are more tailored to users, such as: - online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user's personal identification.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Cookies per session are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the session is terminated or the application is closed. The fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the site
• analysis cookies
• cookies for advertising
Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the smooth operation of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
The other categories of cookies have the role indicated in the section Links and additional useful information.
6. Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
What are similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
ArchWood uses similar technology as Local Storage.
7. Block cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be stopped, and this may cause certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site.
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose from the menu of your browser the instructions you must follow after opening the browser.
8. Managing cookies placement preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows the saving of cookies and / or similar technologies on the terminal by default. These are stored for periods described in the list in the Links section and additional useful information below. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed whenever cookies are sent to his terminal.
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are a central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of the websites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising, in compliance with the law, but that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication through an account):
• Content and services adapted to user preferences - product and service categories.
• Offers tailored to the interests of the users
• Password retention
• Retaining child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limiting the frequency of ad serving - limiting the number of times an ad is displayed for a particular user on a site.
• Providing user relevant advertising.
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what kind of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). The websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of the users.
10. Security and privacy issues
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security aspects related to cookies:
• Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
• If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long deadlines for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
• If you share computer access, you can consider setting the browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is a way to access websites that place cookies and delete any visit information at the end of your browsing session.
11. Useful links and additional information
If you would like to find out more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
• Microsoft Cookies guide
• All About Cookies
The list below describes each cookie used on the website, including its role. We will not use these cookies in ways other than those indicated in this Policy
• Cookie name: PHPSESSID; Who accesses the cookie? www.archwood.ro; Cookie duration: the current session
• Cookie name: cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary; Who accesses the cookie? www.archwood.ro; Cookie duration: 365 days
• Cookie name: _guid; Who accesses the cookie? www.archwood.ro; Cookie duration: 1 days
• Cookie name: _ga; Who accesses the cookie? www.archwood.ro; Cookie duration: 730 days
• Cookie name: wp-flybox-seen; Who accesses the cookie? www.archwood.ro; Cookie duration: 30 days
For more details, see the data protection policies as well as the user preferences management guides and the deactivation options offered by the companies that manage these services, as appropriate.
Purpose: Web analytics
Policies: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Policies: https://policies.google.com/privacy, https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Google Maps API
Purpose: Delivery points and estimates near the user through reverse geocoding
Purpose: display advertising